Assign a record to a user or team
If you would like another person in your organization to handle an account or contact for you, you can assign the record to that person.
You can also assign a record to a team, or to yourself.
- Go to Accounts or Contacts. How do I get there?
- In the list of records, select the record that you want.
- If using the CRM web application:
If using CRM for Outlook:
- In the Collaborate group, choose Assign.
- In the Assign dialog box, choose:
- Assign to me
– OR –
- Assign to another user or team
Choose Lookup, and then choose Look Up More Records. From the Look for drop-down list, select User or Team. In the Search box, type the name, choose the search icon, and then choose the name to select it. Choose Add.
5. Choose OK.