Connecting another email service to Outlook (online)
You can connect other E-Mail accounts to your new Office 365 Outlook in a few easy steps (this helps to keep all your E-Mails in one place).
- Go to https://portal.office.com (click this link) and log in using your new Office 365 password.
- On the start menu click the Outlook tile.
- When you are in Outlook click on the small cog in the right hand corner.
- From the dropdown list and click “Options”
- When the page loads click “Connected accounts” under the “Mail” heading and “Accounts” subheading (you may need to expand these by clicking the grey triangles next to the word).
- Next click the small ” + ” icon (connecting a new account).
- A small login screen will come from the left hand side (with an email and password box [for the account to be connected])
- Enter the credentials to the account that you are trying to connect.
- There may be some issues here with being unable to connect (non Outlook/Exchange accounts), follow the instructions given.
- Now click the “OK” button in the bottom right.
- Follow the instructions onscreen until your exterior account has been merged to your Outlook account.