Create or edit a rollup query
Use the rollup query to gather data about a given goal, including all its related goals, in one view.
- Make sure that you have the Manager, Vice President, CEO-Business Manager, System Administrator, or System Customiser security role or equivalent permissions.
a. Follow the steps in View your user profile.
b. Don’t have the correct permissions? Contact your system administrator.
- Go to Rollup Queries. How do I get there?
- To create a new rollup query, in the Records group, choose New.
To edit a rollup query, choose Edit.
- Fill in your information. Use the handy tooltips as a guide.
Name. Enter a name between 1 and 50 characters.
Entity Type. Select the record type.
Owner. Choose the Lookup icon, and select the user or team who will own this query.
If you change this selection after you add your query criteria in the Query section, your query criteria will be deleted.
In the Query section, add the criteria for your query. The criteria you can add depends on the record type.If you change this selection after you add your query criteria in the Query section, your query criteria will be deleted.
- To see the results for the query, choose View Records.
- Choose Save, Save and Close, or, to create a new rollup query, Save and New.
- To view the data for a goal, on the nav bar, choose Sales, and then choose Goals.
- Select the goal you want, then choose More Commands (), and then choose Recalculate.
The values of the actuals are recalculated. You can see the recalculated values in the Percentage Achieved, Actual, and In-Progress columns. If you open the goal, under Actuals, you can see the Last Rolled Up Date.