Determine who can use a report
By default, a report is a personal report and can be used only by the author unless it is shared.
If you use Microsoft Dynamics CRM for Outlook all reports that you own will be available when you’re offline. More information: Work offline with CRM for Outlook.
- Make sure you have the System Administrator security role or equivalent permissions in Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
a. Follow the steps in View your user profile..
b. Don’t have the correct permissions? Contact your system administrator.
- Go to Settings > Customizations. (How do I get there?)
- Choose Customize the System.
- Click or tap Components > Reports, and then click or tap the report that you want to share.
- Click or tap Actions.
a. To change the owner, select Assign, and then select the user or team.
b. To share the report, select Sharing, add the user or team you want to share the report with, and then give them specific permissions. Click or tap Share.
6. Click or tap Save or Save and Close.